These belts feature full grain cowhide, sewn back to back with a third strip of leather laid into the center to create a raised profile. Beautiful in hand and around waist this dress belt is sure to compliment your favorite suit.
Hand cut and constructed with three strips of leather. Unlike top grain leather, which has been compromised by splitting the outermost and strongest layer of the hide off, full-grain means there will be no splitting or cracking since it still retains its natural grain and integrity. Holes will not stretch or rip, and the same elegant quality is ensured year after year. I fasten all my buckles with Chicago screws to make them easily interchanged with your favorite buckle. This is a modern belt with old-fashioned quality.
1. Full grain English bridle leather
2. Two buckle options
3. Fastened with Chicago screws
4. 5 belt holes for adjustment
5. Glued and stitched with bonded nylon thread for strength and durability
6. Sizing: see belt measurement chart in pictures, then enter your measurement in the blank at checkout. It’s best to measure with an old belt that fits well, but if you don’t have one, you can also measure your waist with your jeans on, sending the measuring tape through the belt loops. Make sure to let me know which measurement it is by selecting an option above.
Customize your belt with a monogram on the inside.