Why 50 year? It’s because it can and will last 50 years. This belt is made from a single layer of thick, durable, gently oiled leather. It’s supple and strong; beautiful in hand and around waist.
Hand cut and constructed with one strip of leather, this belt will endure years of use and maintain its sturdy shape. Unlike top grain leather, which has been compromised by splitting the outermost and strongest layer of the hide off, full-grain means there will be no splitting or cracking since it still retains its natural grain and integrity. Holes will not stretch or rip, and the same simple quality is ensured year after year (I think they improve in looks with age). I fasten all my buckles with Chicago screws to make them easily interchanged with your favorite buckle. This is a nice belt.
1. Full grain English bridle leather
2. Four buckle options (3 solid brass with plating, 1 solid copper)
3. Fastened with Chicago screws
4. 7 buckle holes for plenty of adjustment
5. Edges buffed and smoothed for a clean finish
6. Sizing: see belt measurement chart in pictures, then enter your measurement from the chart in the blank at checkout. It's best to measure with an old belt that fits well, but if you don't have one, you can also measure your waist with your jeans on, sending the measuring tape through the belt loops. Make sure to let me know whether the measurement you enter is a waist measurement or your old belt measurement! Enter your measurement, in inches, in the blank above.