Why 50 year? It’s because they can and will last 50 years. These belts feature full grain cowhide, sewn back to back. They’re supple and strong; beautiful in hand and around waist.
Hand cut and constructed with two strips of full-grain leather, this belt will endure years of use and maintain its sturdy shape. Unlike top grain leather, which has been compromised by splitting the outermost and strongest layer of the hide off, full-grain means there will be no splitting or cracking since it still retains its natural grain and integrity. Holes will not stretch or rip, and the same simple quality is ensured year after year (I think they improve in looks with age). I fastened all my buckles with Chicago screws to make them easily interchanged with your favorite buckle. This is a nice belt.
1. Full grain leather (doubled) English bridle leather
2. Four buckle options (3 solid brass with plating, 1 solid copper)
3. Fastened with Chicago screws
4. 7 buckle holes for plenty of adjustment
5. Glued and stitched with bonded nylon thread for strength and durability
6. Sizing: see belt measurement chart in pictures, then enter your measurement in the blank at checkout. It's best to measure with an old belt that fits well, but if you don't have one, you can also measure your waist with your jeans on, sending the measuring tape through the belt loops. Make sure to let me know which measurement it is by selecting an option above.